Beef and Ale Casserole
The taste of homemade, made simple.
Our Made Simple Casserole is perfect for one-pot cooking to give you the taste of homemade casseroles, made simple.
Simply dissolve in boiling water, pour over browned lean beef, sliced onions and mushrooms, and pop in the oven.
Potato Starch, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Flavourings (contain Barley, Wheat), Salt, Ale (6%) (from Barley), Beef Stock (3%) (Yeast Extract, Beef Stock, Salt), Malt Extract (Barley), Thyme, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Garlic Puree, Acid (Lactic Acid), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Parsley, Ground Black Pepper, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Onion Powder, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Rosemary Extract.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May also contain Peanuts.
|Typical values||Per 100g||Per 1/4 serving (317g) as per recipe|
|Energy (kJ)||1225 kJ||1026 kJ|
|Energy (kcal)||292 kcal||243 kcal|
|of which Saturates||1.1g||2.6g|
|of which Sugars||4.3g||3.6g|
|Each 1/4 serving (317g) as per recipe contains|
of an adult's Reference Intake *
- 1. Heat oven to 180°C / 350°F, Gas Mark 4. (170°C Fan).
- 2. Fry 450g Lean Diced Beef and 1 large sliced onion in 1 tbs of vegetable oil for 3 to 4mins.
- 3. Transfer the contents to an oven proof casserole dish and add 200g of sliced mushrooms
- 4. Mix the paste with 400ml of boiling water then add to casserole and stir thoroughly.
- 5. Cover the dish and cook for 2 hours or until meat is tender. Remember to stir halfway through cooking.
- Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot throughout before serving
- Serves 4
Serve & Enjoy!
Look out for us in your local convenience store, too.