Country Chicken Casserole
The taste of homemade, made simple.
Our Made Simple Casserole is perfect for one-pot cooking to give you the taste of homemade casseroles, made simple.
Simply dissolve in boiling water, pour over browned diced chicken breast, sliced onions and carrots, and pop in the oven.
Potato Starch, White Wine (16%) (contains Sulphites), Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed, Palm), Chicken Stock (8%) (Chicken Stock, Salt), Maltodextrin, Modified Maize Starch, Flavourings (contain Barley, Wheat), Salt, Tomato Paste (4%), Garlic Puree, Thyme, Sugar, Malt Extract (Barley), Acid (Lactic Acid), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Onion Juice Concentrate, Sage, Parsley, Ground Black Pepper, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Colour (Beetroot Red), Lactose (Milk), Thickener (Xanthan Gum), MilkProtein, Sage Extract, Sage Oil, Rosemary Extract.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May also contain Peanuts.
|Typical values||Per 100g||Per 1/4 serving (317g) as per recipe|
|Energy (kJ)||1291 kJ||1325 kJ|
|Energy (kcal)||307 kcal||317 kcal|
|of which Saturates||1.8g||2.5g|
|of which Sugars||4.4g||7.0g|
|Each 1/4 serving (317g) as per recipe contains|
of an adult's Reference Intake *
- 1. Heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4. (170°C Fan).
- 2. Fry 500g diced chicken breast, 1 large sliced onion and 3 sliced medium carrots in 1 tbs of oil for 3 to 4 mins.
- 3. Transfer the contents to an oven proof casserole dish.
- 4. Squeeze the pouch to soften and mix the contents. Mix with 300ml of boiling
- water then add to casserole and stir thoroughly.
- 5. Cover the dish and cook for 1 hour, or until chicken is cooked thorough.
- Remember to stir halfway through cooking.
- Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
- Serves 4
Serve & Enjoy!
Look out for us in your local convenience store, too.