Sausage and Caramelised Onion Casserole
The taste of homemade, made simple.
Our Made Simple Casserole is perfect for one-pot cooking to give you the taste of homemade casseroles, made simple.
Simply dissolve in boiling water, pour over browned sausages, sliced onions and mushrooms and pop in the oven.
Water, Potato Starch, Maltodextrin, Rapeseed Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Flavourings (contain Barley, Wheat), Pork Stock (3%) (Pork Stock, Onion, Salt, Sage), Garlic Puree, Onion Juice Concentrate, Malt Extract (Barley), Acid (Lactic Acid), Ground Black Pepper, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Sage, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Onion Powder, Sage Extract, Sage Oil, Rosemary Extract.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May also contain Peanuts.
|Typical values||Per 100g||Per 1/4 serving (317g) as per recipe|
|Energy (kJ)||1296 kJ||1754 kJ|
|Energy (kcal)||309 kcal||421 kcal|
|of which Saturates||1.3g||10.4g|
|of which Sugars||5.2g||6.8g|
|Each 1/4 serving (317g) as per recipe contains|
of an adult's Reference Intake *
- 1. Heat oven to 180ºC/ 350ºF, Gas Mark 4. (170ºC Fan).
- 2. Fry 8 pork sausages until brown then drain off any excess liquid. Add 1 large sliced onion to the pan and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened.
- 3. Transfer the contents to an oven proof casserole dish and add 200g of sliced white mushrooms.
- 4. Squeeze the pouch before opening to mix the contents. Mix with 400ml of boiling water then add to casserole and stir thoroughly.
- 5. Cover the dish and cook for 1 hour or until sausages are cooked through. Remember to stir halfway through cooking.
- Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
Serve & Enjoy!
Look out for us in your local convenience store, too.