Spanish Chicken Casserole
The taste of homemade, made simple.
Our Made Simple Casserole is perfect for one-pot cooking to give you the taste of homemade casseroles, made simple.
Simply dissolve in boiling water, pour over browned diced chicken breast, chopped tomatoes and sliced onions and peppers, and pop in the oven.
Potato Starch, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Red Wine (10%) (contains Sulphites), Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Maltodextrin, Tomato Paste (4%), Flavourings (contain Barley, Wheat), Chicken Stock (3%) (Chicken Stock, Salt), Paprika, Smoked Paprika, Garlic Puree, Sugar, Red Wine Vinegar, Acid (Lactic Acid), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Oregano, Basil, Marjoram, Thyme, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Red Chilli Flakes, Sage, Rosemary Extract.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May also contain Peanuts.
|Typical values||Per 100g||Per 1/4 serving (317g) as per recipe|
|Energy (kJ)||1175 kJ||1330 kJ|
|Energy (kcal)||280 kcal||317 kcal|
|of which Saturates||1.1g||2.5g|
|of which Sugars||4.2g||7.6g|
|Each 1/4 serving (317g) as per recipe contains|
of an adult's Reference Intake *
- 1. Heat oven to 180°C / 350°F, Gas Mark (170°C Fan).
- 2. Fry 500g of diced chicken breast, 1 large sliced onion1 large sliced red pepper and 1 large sliced yellow pepper in 1 tbs of oil for 3 to 4mins.
- 3. Stir in a tin of chopped tomatoes then transfer the contents to an oven proof casserole dish.
- 4. Mix the paste with 300ml of boiling water then add to casserole and stir thoroughly.
- 5. Cover the dish and cook for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through. Remember to stir halfway through cooking.
- Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
- Why not try?
- Frying 100g of diced Chorizo sausage with the chicken then stiring in a can of butter beans
Serve & Enjoy!
Look out for us in your local convenience store, too.