The taste of homemade, made easy
Our Made Simple Hob Top is a concentrated paste, made with herbs, seasonings and real meat juices. For those homemade meals that bring people together.
Simply dissolve in boiling water, pour over browned chicken and sliced mushrooms, and bring the Hob Top to the boil.
Potato Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Water, White Wine (8%) (contains Sulphites), Modified Maize Starch, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Salt, Chicken Stock (4%) (Chicken Stock, Salt), Garlic Purée (Garlic, Salt) (contains Sulphites), Flavouring (contains Wheat, Barley), Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Onion Powder, Lactose (Milk), Acid (Lactic Acid), Emulsifier (Mono- and Diacetyltartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Soya Lecithin), Black Pepper, Ground Nutmeg, Milk Protein, Dried Parsley, Marjoram, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Stabiliser (Dipotassium Phosphate), Thickener (Xanthan Gum)
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see the ingredients in bold. May also contain peanuts.
|Typical values||Per 100g||Per 1/4 (260g) serving of on-pack recipe|
|Energy (kJ)||1549 kJ||1079 kJ|
|Energy (kcal)||370 kcal||256 kcal|
|of which Saturates||5.0g||2.2g|
|of which Sugars||2.5g||4.9g|
|Each 1/4 (260g) serving of on-pack recipe contains|
of an adult's Reference Intake *
- 1. Fry the diced Chicken in 1 tbsp oil for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Squeeze the pouch before opening to mix the contents. Mix the paste with 50ml of boiling water to dissolve, then add 350ml of milk and stir vigorously.
- 4. Add to the pan and stirring continuously bring the Hop Top to the boil. Once boiling reduce the heat to a simmer and continue to cook for a further 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
- Serves 4
Serve & Enjoy!
Look out for us in your local convenience store, too.