The taste of homemade, made simple.
Our Made Simple Tray Bake is a concentrated paste, made with herbs, seasonings and real meat juices. For those homemade meals that bring people together.
Simply dissolve in boiling water, pour over your chicken thighs, chopped onions and pop it in the oven.
Sugar, Tomato Paste, Potato Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Dextrose, Spirit Vinegar, Soy Sauce (Water, Soya Beans, Salt, Wheat, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)), Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Ginger, Chicken Stock (1.5%) (Chicken Stock, Salt), Barley Malt Extract, Smoked Paprika, Flavourings (contain Barley, Wheat), Garlic Purée (Garlic, Salt), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Acid (Citric Acid), Dried Oregano, Dried Parsley, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Smoke Flavourings, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Black Pepper, Colour (Paprika Extract)
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see the ingredients in bold. May also contain Peanuts.
|Typical values||Per 100g||Per 1/4 (139g) serving of on-pack recipe|
|Energy (kJ)||1358 kJ||1182 kJ|
|Energy (kcal)||324 kcal||283 kcal|
|of which Saturates||0.9g||4.2g|
|of which Sugars||28.0g||3.6g|
|Each 1/4 (139g) serving of on-pack recipe contains|
of an adult's Reference Intake *
- 1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F, Gas Mark 4. (170°C Fan)
- 2. Place the chopped onions into a shallow ovenproof dish and place the chicken thighs on top.
- 3. Squeeze the pouch before opening to mix the contents. Mix with 60ml of boiling water and stir vigorously. Add to the Tray Bake and stir, ensuring the chicken and vegetables are all coated.
- 4. Place in the middle of the oven for 50 minutes to bake, remembering to stir halfway through cooking.
- Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
- Serves 4
Serve & Enjoy!
Look out for us in your local convenience store, too.