Lemon & Thyme Chicken
The taste of homemade, made simple.
Our Made Simple Tray Bake is a concentrated paste, made with herbs, seasonings and real meat juices. For those homemade meals that bring people together.
Simply dissolve in boiling water, pour over your chicken thighs, chopped onions and courgettes, and pop it in the oven.
Water, Potato Starch, Dextrose, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Concentrated Lemon Juice (7%), Salt, Modified Maize Starch, Flavourings (contain Barley, Wheat), Chicken Stock (3%) (Chicken Stock, Salt), Garlic Purée (Garlic, Salt), Spirit Vinegar, Dried Thyme (1.5%), Onion Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Black Pepper, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Dried Parsley, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Acid (Citric Acid)
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see the ingredients in bold. May also contain peanuts.
|Typical values||Per 100g||Per 1/4 (239g) serving of on-pack recipe|
|Energy (kJ)||1384 kJ||1255 kJ|
|Energy (kcal)||330 kcal||300 kcal|
|of which Saturates||0.9g||3.6g|
|of which Sugars||22.1g||7.2g|
|Each 1/4 (239g) serving of on-pack recipe contains|
of an adult's Reference Intake *
- 1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F, Gas Mark 4. (170°C Fan)
- 2. Place the chopped onion & courgette into a shallow ovenproof dish and place the chicken thighs on top.
- 3. Squeeze the pouch before opening to mix the contents. Mix with 60ml of boiling water and stir vigorously.
- 4. Add to the Tray Bake and stir, ensuring the chicken and vegetables are all coated.
- 5. Place in the middle of the oven for 40 minutes to bake, remembering to stir halfway through cooking.
- Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
- Serves 4
Serve & Enjoy!
Look out for us in your local convenience store, too.